Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm taking my talents to Elizabethtown.

Sorry for the delay between posts, but I have been busy preparing to move to Elizabethtown, Kentucky to work for Pat Rigsby and Nick Berry over at Fitness Consulting Group. I'm going to have a big role in shaping the growth and development of two franchises, Athletic Revolution (youth fitness)and Fitness Revolution. That, and I'm sure I'll be doing a bunch of other stuff that has yet to be determined.

If I don't get to Part 2 of my aerobics series this week, I'll get to it next week... so be sure to catch up on Part 1 if you haven't done so already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting and asking questions about fat loss is the first step towards investing in your own health. You might also have comments that help other people or questions that other people are too shy to ask, so please leave a comment or ask a question.

Note that comments on posts older than 7 days are moderated to discourage spam.