Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Theory of Fat Loss: Author Interview

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share with you today my interview with Erik Rokeach from Fitness Business Interviews. In that interview, I discuss how I got started as a fitness professional, my growth in the industry, what inspired me to write a book, how I went about inventing a fitness product that doesn't suck, and a whole bunch of other things. I hope you enjoy it.

You can check it out here:
Fitness Business Interviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting and asking questions about fat loss is the first step towards investing in your own health. You might also have comments that help other people or questions that other people are too shy to ask, so please leave a comment or ask a question.

Note that comments on posts older than 7 days are moderated to discourage spam.