Friday, January 21, 2011

Delayed

Sorry for the delay between posts. I have most of my shoulder series completed, but I still need to put the finishing touches on it. The delay has all been for good reason. You see, over the past few weeks, I have been in discussion with the guys at Fitness Consulting Group to come work with them them full time. Also, I have the Mobile Fitness and Performance Enhancement Seminar to organize as well. That is taking place next weekend.

Needless to say, that has been a distraction and has taken up enough of my time that I haven't found the energy to write a lot. So, look out for part 2 in the next few days. Sorry for the delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting and asking questions about fat loss is the first step towards investing in your own health. You might also have comments that help other people or questions that other people are too shy to ask, so please leave a comment or ask a question.

Note that comments on posts older than 7 days are moderated to discourage spam.